East-West Medical College & Hospital is a leading medical institute in Bangladesh. This institute is located at Aichi Nagar, JBCS Saroni, Khairtak, Turag, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is situated at the bank of river Turag with natural flourishing surroundings and five kilometers away from Hazrat Shah Jalal International airport. The college is to provide on excellent broad based education with a focus on professional development for the students to equip them with knowledge, skills and attitude necessary not only to address the priority health problems of the community but also to acquire a firm basis for future training and studies. This institution is one of the organization of Aichi Medical group and it runs under Alim foundation.
Aichi group was established by Prof. Dr. Moazzem Hossain MBBS, STPS (England) Ph.D. (Japan) in the year 1996. Our founder chairman has studied Nagoya University in Japan for 4 years with the support of Bangladesh government and has earned Gold Medal for outstanding results in his field from government of Japan. After returning back to Bangladesh, he started to fulfil his dream of taking the health care of Bangladesh to international level . With the vow of developing our health care sector this group now operates one medical college, dental university, nursing university, medical technology institute and two hospitals.
Recognitions & Affiliations
- Establishment : 2000
- Approval : Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC)
- Affiliation : Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Enlisted : University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Enlisted : South Asia Regional Organizational for Medical Council
- Member : International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Member : Bangladesh Private Medical College Association (BPMCA)
- Member : World Health Organization (WHO)
- Member : Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons (BCPS)
- Member : International Medical Education Directory.